For us, it is especially hard because we have this new baby coming in April, and at this point there doesn't seem to be any way to get E. home before we are too close to the due date for Chris to travel.
So today is one of those days that I am CHOOSING faith, because I sure FEEL like it should be up to me...
5 comments:
So so sorry to hear this disappointing news. Will be praying for God to bring peace and rest to your heavy hearts today, and for a miracle to bring her home soon!
Will you have to use an escort if it's too close to your due date? Or will your husband travel? We're praying for you!
Oh Carrie I am so so sorry and sad to hear this news. I fell asleep praying agian for you last night and hoping today was the day. You are an amazing momma and I pray you are able to sleep in peace. Hugs to you and your family... Love, The Heyes
I am so sorry Carrie. I totally missed checking in for your court date.
I only know to well and the wait is so hard when it doesn't happen the first time. Glad you are chosing your faith to keep you going.
Hang in there.
Yeah--only five more days to court again!!! I am praying this time is a success....
Post a Comment