Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 3 - Home

We had a quiet afternoon, and figured out how we were going to do this at home! E.R. got to lay on the couch (we usually have designated for clean laundry :) and watched videos. She slept for awhile when she got home. She was so relieved, that she just passed out. Her grandpa came to visit, but she kept sleeping. She woke up when the boys came home and was pretty excited to be in the center of things once again.

Chris caught her standing next to the couch at one point, and we decided that a stroller might be a better idea, since she couldn't get out on her own.

We had dinner together and tried to emotionally recover from the week.

It was so good to be home!

E.R. slept pretty well that night. Her room is next to ours and I hear everything. She was so much more peaceful than at the hospital. I think her pain is also getting progressively better by the day. So she was up once right at the four-hour mark for her medicine and then went right to sleep. She got up four hours later which was just about the time we normally get up. I felt like it had been a really good night. I think J.T. actually woke up more than she did. We are on our way back to "normal"!

1 comment:

Selah said...

How is she doing ??? I am sorry I haven't been better with keeping in touch. You are all dear in my heart though. I am so proud of you and Chris and of course your strong daughter:)