One of my oldest and dearest friends is in China right now. She and her husband have had a very long wait for their first child in China. They were able to get him yesterday and I can't begin to describe how happy I am for them. Susie has been through middle school, high school, and college with me. She is one of those lifelong friends that graces my life with her presence. Most of my best childhood and teen memories have her in them! Susie and her husband, Erik, have poured themselves into the children and youth of their small community for years and are finally able to pour out their love and humor on their own son. Her little Jeremiah honestly feels like a nephew to me and I can't wait to meet him!
They started a blog so friends could follow their experience at:
Bring Jeremiah Home: The Journey to Meeting our Son
 |
| New mom and son! |
 |
| Jeremiah and his daddy. |
 |
| Erik, Susie and Jeremiah |
No comments:
Post a Comment