Saturday, May 16, 2009

They're on Their Way!


They're on their way!

They are about to take off from WA DC for Addis Ababa. So far the trip is going great, and G.J. is having the time of his life. They will meet our girl in about 30 hours. I can't wait to hear what she is like - and what she thinks of them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Praise God...
So happy for your family!

Lynn

Andrea Hill said...

So happy for you and your family. Reunited at last very soon.

Selah said...

I have been praying and praying-- would you want to meet this week?
So happy for you to hear as I imagine they are pretty close to seeing her as it is already tomorrow there:) Carrie -- wow!!!! Hardly wait to hear all about it.

Laci said...

I'm so happy and so excited for you all. Can't wait for your whole family to be together.
God bless.