Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Words to Make Me Smile

M.C., J.T. and I are having a pretty good week considering the other half of our family is thousands of miles away.

Tonight as I tucked M.C. into bed, he said "there's something I'd never want to happen".
I said with curiosity, "What's that?"
He said, "if we were ever separated".
Surprised, I said, "Me too, but that means you can never go away to college".
With serious conviction, he said, "I know".

Well at least we have that settled...

2 comments:

Selah said...

Precious!!! Anna says she will buy the house next door to me. She also wants to know the colleges around here so she can live at home:) Great by me!!! I am in no rush for this era to end. I love being a momma with them under our roof. Praying for E today.

Andrea Hill said...

That is so sweet and I bet he means it too. My daughter applied at 4 colleges only and they were all in Seattle just so she could be close to me. Today, 2 years into college she comes home every weekend.